Home » » Hop am bai hat How Can I Tell Her? _LOBO

Hop am bai hat How Can I Tell Her? _LOBO

Hop am bai hat How Can I Tell Her? _LOBO


How Can I Tell Her? _LOBO


She [G] knows when I'm [Bm] lonesome, she [C] cries when I'm [G] sad.

She's [C] up in the good [G] times, she's [Am]down in the bad [D7]

When [C] ever I'm discou [Bm] raged, she [C] knows just what to [D7]do.

But girl [Am], she doesn't [D7]know about [G]you.

I can tell her my troubles, she makes them all seem right.
I can make up excuses not to hold her at night.
We can talk of tomorrow,
I'll tell her of things that I want to do
But girl, how can I tell her about you.

[C]How can I [D7] tell her about [G]you?

[C]Girl, please [D7]tell me what to [G]do.

[C]Everything seems [D7]right when[G]ever [Bm]I'm with [Em]you. [D7]

So [C]girl, won't you tell [D7]me how [C]to tell [D7]her about [G]you? [Bm]
[Am]Ah .. [D7]ah .. [G]ah [Bm]ah .. [Am]ah .. [D7ah ..

How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away?
How can I said it's you I think of every single night and day?
But when is it easy, telling someone we're through.
But girl, help me tell her about you.

[D]I can see the pain living in your [F#m]eyes
And I know how hard you [Bm]try
You deserve to [G]have so much [A]more
[D]I can feel your heart and I sympa[F#m]thize
And I'll never criti[Bm]cize all you've ever [G]meant to my life

CHORUS

[D]I don't want to let you [Bm]down
[G]I don't want to lead you [A]on
[F#m]I don't want to hold you [Bm]back
From [G]where you might be[A]long

[D]You would never ask me [Bm]why
My heart is so dis[G]guised
I just can't live a [A]lie anymore [A7]

[D]I would rather hurt my[Bm]self
Than to ever make you [G]cry
There's nothing left to [A]say but good[D]bye

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Nhà đẹp | Trần Thạch Cao | Đá Granic | Sơn nhà| Rao Vặt | Email| ô tô | Call phone: +84987002345 | ATLĐ | Feed | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Login | Register |