Home » » hop am love is blue

hop am love is blue

hop am love is blue



|Em    A       |D        G
 Blue, blue, my world is blue
|Em         C        |D           G      
 Blue is my world now i'm without you
|Em     A      |D       G 
 Grey, grey, my life is grey
|Em         C          |B7        Em         
 Cold is my heart since you went away

|Em   A      |D        G
 Red, red, my eyes are red
|Em         C    |D         G
 Crying for you alone in my bed
|Em     A        |D       G
 Green, green, my jealous heart
|Em        C      |B7         Em  
 I doubted you and now we're apart

chorus:

 |E    A |E          |E      A  |E       
  When we met how the bright sun shone
 |E        |B7          |A   B7     |Em 
  Then love died now the rain-bow is gone

|Em     A         |D           G 
 Black, black, the nights i've known
|Em          C     |D          G  
 Longing for you so lost and alone
|Em    A        |D       G
 Gone, gone, the love we knew
|Em         C        |B7          Em     
 Blue is my world now I'm without you 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Nhà đẹp | Trần Thạch Cao | Đá Granic | Sơn nhà| Rao Vặt | Email| ô tô | Call phone: +84987002345 | ATLĐ | Feed | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Login | Register |